Surat-surat yang tidak terkirim I

Just Notes: Sebaik-baiknya penolong ialah Allah swt. tapi, nana mau nulis disini biar lega dikit.

Hai kamu yang disana, entah minggu -minggu ini kembali kepikiran kamu.
we dont know each other right?
but, i tell u something, i just waiting for you and let my heart fall to Choi Seungcheol and Jeon Wonwoo wk.
Im sorry if my pray bothering you, but i just want you to not fall in love in someone else.
im still deny if i need u, huhuhuhu. 
i know this is just anothe effect of being alone. all of my friends want to being alone too because they tired of their life. I just can ask they to go out together, not into any deeptalk with tell them my really hard life.
okey if i could pretend you here i just wanna say.
are u okay today?
do your life going smoothly?
do you enjoy your time?
if u alone, just keep going and let's find me
if u not alone, dont even break her heart and i wish she not your first love.
actually right now, i can stand by my self, but sometimes i need someone who tell randomly and laughing on my bapak-bapak jokes, read my poetry, tell me about historical journey, listening seventeen music. doodling and journaling with my fotograph, and ngeruqyah aku kalo dah nangis liat foto ucol.
Really i dont know what type of girl i am, but i can go Jakarta alone, keliling jakarta alone, bikin ktp alone, ngurus kip alone, nahan nangis dibentak supir, berusaha ga overthingking, berusaha beresin skripsi. so am i.

if right now is not right time to you come over me.
you dont have to have relationship, just go through our dream
be calm, here i can keep my self and also you too. may us dilindungi oleh Allah swt.

i want make my parents proud for me and return their position as anak pertama hmm
(actually im tired as a anak pertama, capri, infj, with type blood B). so just live our life ajalah. see u if you miss me say to Allah and i would miss u much.

pas nulis ini aku lagi listening lagu BSS - 7Pm, nanti kamu dengerin ya.
 


Komentar

Postingan Populer